[ROOTED ONLY] Fix for Google Play Store “Waiting for WiFi” problem
- Root (refer to my Tutorial on How to Root Locked/Unlocked bootloader in this File Section)
- Optional for TWRP (refer to my Tutorial on How to Root Locked/Unlocked bootloader in this File Section)
- Google Play Store v126.96.36.199 Modded
- Boot to your TWRP Recovery
- Download and put Google Play Store v188.8.131.52.zip to your Internal SD or External SD
- Install/Flash Google Play Store v184.108.40.206.zip
- And you’re done
- Download Lucky Patcher here
- Run Lucky Patcher > Menu > Select ‘Patch to Android’
- Select √ ‘Signature Verify always True’ and ‘Disable Zip Signature Verify’ > Apply > Yes
- After reboot go to ‘Patch to Android’ and check (Patch applied). If applied exit from Lucky patcher. otherwise do 3rd step again.
- Backup current Google play with Titanium backup if you want to restore original version in case.
- Open Root Explorer/ES File Explorer and copy/replace apk to ‘/system/priv-app/Phonesky/’ folder
- Set permissions rw-r–r– and Reboot
- Done. All Apps on Device with LVL is licensed.
- How to return to the Original Google Play Store so it will update it automatically.
- You can flash this Google Play Store Original.zip so it will go back to the way it used to be.
- If you can wait, I will post here the updated Google Play Store Original that has the fix for the Waiting for WiFi bug (but for now there’s no fix yet)