Lexar Announces the Lexar NM790 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4x4 NVMe SSD
Lexar, a leading global brand of flash memory solutions, is excited to announce the Lexar® NM790 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen 4x4 NVMe SSD. For players looking to dominate in their favorite games, creators working on massive, high-res files, or professionals looking to get their work done fast, the drive delivers incredible speeds of 7400MB/s read and 6500MB/s write.1
Although twice as fast as PCIe Gen3 SSDs, the Lexar® NM790 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen 4x4 NVMe SSD consumes up to 40% less power than DRAM cache-enabled PCIe Gen4 SSDs2, which means lower power costs and longer battery life.
Perfect for Work and Play
“The Lexar® NM790 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4x4 NVMe SSD has the exceptional performance that players need to accelerate their game and that content creators need to keep up with their creative endeavors,” said Joey Lopez, Director, Brand Marketing.
Compatible with desktop computers, laptops, and the PlayStation®5, the Lexar® NM790 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen 4x4 NVMe SSD is available in June.
- Exceptional performance of up to 7400MB/s read, 6500MB/s write1
- 2x faster than PCIe Gen 3 SSDs2
- Up to 40% less power consumption than DRAM cache-enabled PCIe Gen 4 SSDs2
- Host Memory Buffer (HMB) 3.0 for smoother transfers and seamless performance
- Designed for hardcore gamers, professionals, and creators
- Compatible with PlayStation®5
2 Comparison based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
Media ElementsPress Images (Desktop Only)
Follow Lexar in the following social media channels below: